Nanotechnology news and reviews

Nanotechnology, industry, science and nanotechnology, developments in Nanotechnology. Nanotechnology Answers

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nice, France

Father, Dreamer, Worker, Warrior,Lover.........

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Would you please explain to the secretary

I have got to say it amuses me.
I have read more than one press release from Government officials that shows for sure the government Guys don't know what they are talking about. See the previous posting in relation to the new research centre in Ireland for an idea. However more to the point, you could take a look at the press release that came from Governor George E. Pataki ‘s office, which consistently referred to mm instead of nm . Now you may think this is a small detail but I can assure you 200mm is a hell of lot larger than 200nm. Lads, next time you give a press release to be typed up, edited or corrected, would you just take a moment and explain to whoever is making aforesaid adjustment, just what the heck nanotechnology is. Thanks.
Oh and by the way, before you start having a go at my punctuation, grammar, and spelling, its 4am in the morning and I can't sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home